Hydraulic VRC’s offer a safe, reliable, and economical solution for your vertical lifting challenges, such as transferring high-capacity freight between mezzanine levels.
- Lift Capacity
1,000 – 6,000 lbs.
- Lifting Height
up to 28 ft.
- Lifting Speed
- “Gate Closed” indicator light on the control panel
- Momentary contact “Up” and “Down” push button controls
There are two hydraulic lift configurations – Straddle and Cantilever.
To choose the best one for your application you will need to determine your necessary load capacity, frequency, and loading/unloading requirements.
The Straddle configuration gives you the choice of either “C” or “Z” loading/unloading patterns, providing extra flexibility to maneuver loads in the direction desired.
- Lift capacities: up to 6,000 lbs
- Platform sizes: Up to 8′ wide x 12′ long
- Loading/unloading: “C” or “Z” loading patterns
- Structurally stable configuration offers reduced bracing and lower wheel loads for extended service life
- Reduces design loads and component wear
- Provides flexibility to maneuver loads
The Cantilever configuration is best used for low overhead clearances and tall loads with the choice of loading/unloading patterns “C”, “Z” or 90° load patterns.
- Lift capacities: Up to 6,000 lbs
- Platform sizes: Up to 8′ wide x 8′ long
- Loading/unloading: “C”, “Z” or 90° loading patterns
- Smaller equipment footprint
- Lower overall equipment height
- Freestanding models available with optional support structure
- Allows material movement with the smallest possible equipment footprint
- May be used where headroom is restricted
- Provides extra flexibility to maneuver loads
ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH A TOUGH APPLICATION?
MWS will design a cost-effective handling solution to maximize your efficiency.