Reclaim your warehouse space!
- Reduce warehouse footprint by up to 85%
- Fast, efficient, and flexible picking management
- Easy integration into existing storage
- Simple configuration with limited to no planning of product locations.
- Fast ROI – recover investment in less than 12 months
Automated Vertical Storage Systems (VLM’s) will reduce floor space by compressing traditional static shelving footprints and maximizing the unused vertical space in your warehouse. VLM’s can help recover up to 85% of available floor space!
The increase in picking accuracy and throughput, ergonomics, product security, and flexibility, provide optimal storage and retrieval management for manufacturing, distribution, retail and warehouse operations.
The user-friendly and ergonomic design of the VLM, delivers the parts directly to the operator at the optimal working height, reducing travel time, searching, bending, and reaching, commonly associated with traditional static shelving. This allows the operator to spend more time picking, increasing the overall productivity.
Why continue walking & searching for inventory?
Parts can be brought to you!
IS YOUR WAREHOUSE UNORGANIZED AND OUT OF SPACE?
See what others have done with our Automated Vertical Storage Solutions